Sunday, November 22, 2009

Taz is safe!!!

Details to come!!!

Okay, still no info other than that Taz is getting a vet checkout now. He was found 4 miles from where he was lost.

I wanted him to be at the Wendys at 1 but the vet appointment is too important.

I'm as anxious for the story as anyone and it will be forthcoming
ing! Pictures too!!

Oh, remember that what goes up must come down, as in fliers. Who can do that today? It's fun stuff when people stop you to say "did you find the dog?" and you get to say YES!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Hope this is true. What a beautiful dog.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

Joel said...

Great ending!! Awesome.

Anonymous said...

It's odd the things in a day that can bring joy. I have a lot of tough-to-deal-with stuff going on my life right now but I saw the "Taz is safe" subj in my
e-mail box and I felt like dancing for joy. What a terrific dog and so glad he's found his way back to people who obviously love him. Thanks for updating. -Pat J